All Early Head Start and Head Start Centers are closed
If your family is in need of medical assistance, food and/or other basic needs, we may be able to get you some support. As one of our many community partners, The Family Nurturing Center, along with other sponsors in the community like Rogue Community Health, ACCESS, and several others may be able to help meet your needs.
To submit your request, please fill out this Child & Family Resource Response Screening Form and a team member will be in contact with you.
If you need help with resources, please call 211 or view information below.
- www.211info.org resources in our community
- www.CDC.gov information on the COVID19 Virus
- www.unitedway.org food and resources
- www.foodhero.org quick, healthy affordable recipes
- www.oregon.gov unemployment information, government updates
- www.jacksoncountyor.org counseling services and resources
- www.optionsonline.org counseling services and resources